Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wild Ed's Texas Outdoors: Texas Alligator Gar Deserve Better Protection

Wild Ed's Texas Outdoors: Texas Alligator Gar Deserve Better Protection

Wild Ed is one of the finest outdoorsmen I know. Not only is he prolific hunter and fisherman, but he is a true conservationist.

"I have been a bow hunter and bow fisherman for over 40 years and used to go Bowfishing for Gar and have a ball doing so. I now target only rough fish or long nose Gar which are more abundant. I’m not saying that we need to stop Bowfishing or rod and reel fishing for Gar but just protect the larger breeding-age fish that are crucial to the future of the population. I even pass the shots on large long nose Gar which are breeder age and abundant in our river system."

I support him on any of his conservation initiatives, because I know he has done his research, and he knows what need to be done!

Best regards,
Albert A Rasch

No comments: