Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jeremy Chan: Student Gunsmith | The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Gunsmithing Student Jeremy Chan and Trinidad State Junior College Gunsmithing Program!
© 2011 Albert A Rasch and
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

Jeremy Chan:
Gunsmithing Student, Locavore, Blogger

Fellow sporting enthusiasts!

I have the distinct pleasure of introducing you to a young man who is now studying to become a gunsmith at Trinidad State Junior College in Colorado. Jeremy Chan is now immersed in the famous gunmithing program started by none other than PO Ackley famous writer, gunsmith, and wildcatter. I think we will be seeing some great things from him in the future, and I want you, my fellow sportsmen, shooters, tinkerers, and students to be the first to get to know him!


I bumped into his blog serendipitously. Actually Blake did, and forwarded the link to me. But let me tell you I was really taken by some of the work this fellow is already doing with only a few semesters under his belt.

Read more at:
Jeremy Chan: Student Gunsmith The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

No comments: